Hell Warders Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!
View full main page
- A New Defense Subgenre – With elements of Hero Defense and Tower Defense, and Hell Warder’s unique character.
- 4 Player Co-op Combine forces and battle the forces of evil! Hellwarders supports both co-operative play with friends or with other warders via auto-matchmaking
- Build Your Defenses – Plan your defenses and build powerful towers to foil the enemy
- Scavenge for Powerups – Scavenge the map for powerful power-ups
- Game Changing Skills and Abilities – Use you skills and abilities strategically to destroy the enemy invasion
- Epic Enemies – From giant earth-shattering wurms to magic wielding lyches, the enemy will not wait for you.
- Dynamic Maps – Features like flowing tides of lava adds variety to gameplay. Sometimes, even the map itself can be dangerous.
Samson III was dethroned after losing the last battle with the demons. Being exiled from his kingdom, he began his journey as a Hell Warder.